Game Product Manager
Ilyon is looking for a Game Product Manager to plan and execute the development of new games and new product features and help shape the product vision for Ilyon’s games.
Game Product Managers at Ilyon must have high attention to detail and be results orientated. Working closely with management to help define roadmaps, goals, and priorities for Ilyon games based on business requirements, analytics, and market research.
- Manage the end-to-end lifecycle of Ilyon mobile games.
- Collaborate with the Economy, Level Design, Art, and Analytics teams to execute the product vision.
- Provide guidance and direction, set measurable goals, and provide valuable feedback for other team members.
- Work closely with the head of product and other stakeholders across the organization to define KPIs and keep them abreast of the product’s lifecycle.
- Plan, create & implement new Game Designs and Product Requirement Documents that include development requirements, UX design, wireframes, and flow.
- Manage game releases and live ops on an ongoing basis.
- Design, run, monitor, and analyze A/B tests in cooperation with the analytics team.
- Stay up-to-date with the mobile market, play and analyze mobile games, and share new insights with the team.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in product management or equivalent role in a successful mobile games title.
- Proven and extensive hands-on experience with creating successful mobile games from scratch or rebuilding user flows within a successful mobile title.
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience with UX and writing complex game design documents and product requirement documents.
- A thorough understanding of engagement, retention, and monetization KPIs and how to improve them.
- Exceptional analytical skills with a focus on data-driven decision-making and attention to detail.
- Be goal-oriented, highly motivated, be able to take full ownership of projects and multitask in a dynamic environment.
- Proven ability to collaborate across teams and operate efficiently.
- Excellent organizational skills and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent English to communicate with the international team.
- Experience in puzzle-solving games and casual games - advantage.